New to homeschooling? Curious about how to get started?
Welcome to How To Homeschool—a series addressing all aspects of secular homeschooling.
I help new and potential homeschoolers navigate the myriad information available to them. I also provide friendly Been There Done That advice—sharing things I discovered along the way to help you find your groove sooner.
We recently began our ninth year of homeschooling. Currently, our students are in grades 8, 6, and 3.
The following links will take you to each of the posts in the series so far:
- Dealing With the Initial Overwhelming Feelings and Information Overload
- We’ve Decided To Do This; Now What?
- Essential Resources For Getting Started With Homeschooling
- Questions To Jumpstart Your Planning
- Developing a Framework For Your Days
- 3 Things That Might Surprise You
- What Do Very Young Children Need?
- Teaching Multiple Grade Levels Together