New to homeschooling? Curious about how to get started? Welcome to How to Homeschool—a series addressing all aspects of secular homeschooling.
I help new and potential homeschoolers navigate the myriad information available and provide friendly advice to help you find your groove sooner.
Check out all the posts in the how to homeschool series so far:
- Dealing With the Initial Overwhelming Feelings
- We’ve Decided To Do This; Now What?
- Essential Resources For Getting Started
- Questions To Jumpstart Your Planning
- Developing a Framework For Your Days
- 3 Things That Might Surprise You
- What Do Very Young Children Need?
- Teaching Multiple Grade Levels Together
- Creating a Realistic Routine
Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you enjoyed this post, I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also sign up to receive new posts via e-mail here.